Friday, August 31, 2007

Resigned.

I'm not mad anymore. Funny-I got lots of feedback about my last post. Except, of course, from the person I was mad at. ;) And, just so you know--I wasn't really mad at them...more at the situation. As time usually does, it has worn a bit off around the edges over the past couple of days. So it's not as sharp. And thus, I'm not as angry. It's turned more into resignation. And hopefully, with time, grace and prayer--into forgiveness.

I'm learning that as much as I think I know myself, I don't in alot of ways. I know I don't I hear or see myself truthfully, most of the time. And unfortunately, that causes a lot of problems in relationships. Same old, same old sin problem since the beginning of time.

Here's some fun stuff to unload since I've only shared baggage....

Grateful:

1. Long weekends. Need I say more?

2. Richness. I really am rich. In so many ways, not just monetarily. But $-wise, I realized today (when I was short several hundred $'s on my paycheck--but had options) how blessed I really am.

3. Home. I have one. I am just now getting over the homesickness of being in AR last week. I know if I were to be there more than a few days, I'd be ready to come back. But still--it's home.

4. Babies. Chris and Val just had theirs--baby Anabelle! Welcome little schnizzle!!!

5. Memories. Today I got my pics from the trip to AR....and I put up new pics of the boys. It makes me happy!

Speaking of happy...HAPPY LABOR DAY!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger amyj said...

Was it me you were mad at?? Oh no now I am so worried. I think it's too late to call you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home