Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Land of Opportunity

Had a fabulous time in Arkansas this weekend! I think my friends had a great time, too! I have some really funny stories to share...but not enough time right this moment. For now, just enjoy a couple of pics from the weekend:

Checking out the covered bridges...welcome to AR!!!
On top of the Hot Springs Mountain.
Tango loves the hot springs!
Accidentally giving Anne the finger...hehe
Morning of the race--about 5:50 am.
Pre-race.
The "Bama Belles" (our relay team name) showing off Smith and Wesson. Welcome to the gun show!!
Anne after her incredible finish! Congrats Anne-chovie on a great race!!! So proud of you!
The posse
I mean how cute is this baby????
More to come!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean you "think" we had a great time? I will boldly write for all of us that we had a FABULOUS time in Arkansas. One picture not seen: Yummy chocolate gravy the day before the race!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger amyj said...

You made them eat chocolate gravy?? I'm so glad y'all had a fun time, and I really wish I could have been there. aj

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

so fun!

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next year I will be there! What fun! Nothin like the Roger's home cooked meals and ridin' the gator!! Sweet home Arkansas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home