Friday, May 25, 2007

VIOLATED!!!

Grrrr....so, last nite, I was waiting for Anne at a Starbucks in Georgetown to go for a run. I was sitting and reading the newest edition of Bicycling magazine (and a very good one, I might add...a huge section just for the ladies!) when the barrista came up to me all frantic-like and told me that a guy just stole my wallet from my purse. My purse was hanging on the back of my chair (bad idea according to the po-po AND the S'bux manager--thanks guys!) and some random guy in a suit, walks in, sits down behind me and rifles thru my purse. So the barrista is watching the whole thing, but the guy is WATCHING HER while he's doing it, so she's scared to say anything! In the meantime, I'm getting robbed. Oiy vey. Long story short; call the police, file a report, try to protect my identity, gonna spend enormous amounts of time trying to replace everything--blah, blah, blah. We did have a good run, tho, which is nice. And since I'm sans $, cards, etc...Annechovie gave me her AmEx. Anyone wanna go to Mexico with me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home