Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bored...

I'm trying to be positive!!! But I'm SO FREAKING BORED!!! I have had enough days at home, Lord! I'm ready to go to work!!! Well, at least I could maybe enjoy the time off if I knew a definite start date at my new job!! As is, my day consists of not a lot of anything--although it has been so cool to get to have really long quiet times. I mean how often do you get to do that? Oh, that and take a nap like 3 x's a day! ;) Well, also, I have gotten to meet up with several of my new friends, too--stay at home mom's who can hang out during the day. I had lunch with Stacey yesterday at Cracker Barrel--be jealous, Amy! We had a really fun time! Today I came over to the Dawson House to go bike riding w/ Loverman...but she is currently backing out on me. So...I think we're gonna walk to Pollo Rico instead. Ahem. Tomorrow is Allison Krauss. Fun times. But jeez...I need to read a book or something!

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

You forgot to mention that I was SICK and that's why I was backing out :)

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wove da cwacka bawwell.
aj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home