Thursday, April 12, 2007

So...the Disco era has truly ended....

So sad. We had another lay off at Discovery. I got the boot, unfortunately. :( I miss my work peeps! I miss being close to Anne and Susan. I miss my customers!!! (Even the ones I wasn't too fond of! Ha!) It's been a crazy week. Not sure how much I can go into it--it's still so fresh and sad...but the good news is, I've got lots of things in the hopper. Huge blessing. In the meatime, some pics of my work peeps on our last day together as employees. But now...we can just be friends. :)

Team 2 gathering...minus Lindsey.
Me and Sarah--"the boss of me."
Girls of Team 2: Poor Adam...he never had a chance!
Me, Sarah G and Lindsey at RiRa--post layoff.
My Director at Discovery--Will K.
Me and Shelbs
The RiRa gang
My boy, Vargas

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Looks like a pretty happy crowd :)

So fun hanging out with you this weekend - going church hopping and all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home