Thursday, May 10, 2007

Remiss...

I have been on the road for 2 weeks...and home for 3 days. I've been crazy busy playing catchup and am remiss in my blog postings! There is so much to talk about....I got a job--am waiting on my security clearance before I can start. Drove to AL, stayed w/ Shauna a day, then drove home for 5, drove back to AL, stayed w/ Shauna 3 days then back to DC. THAT was a loooong drive!!! Went to weekend women's retreat that was INCREDIBLE! Made some fabulous new friends and got to hang with them this week. Today, I am hanging at home, trying to do some stuff that needs to be done--in particular, getting on my bike and riding it! We'll see if that works out for me! I'll post more later...but in the meantime, some pics from the trip home....

Landon in drool mode...
My family
Me and the boys....
How cute is this munchkin???
Me and my bro
Shauna's backyard and all the pots we planted!
Whenever you get close to Landon w/ the camera, he pulls out this "you're freaking me out!" face!! So cute...but check out those eyelashes....
Parker on the morning we went running together to "train" for the Andy Allison race....which he WON!!!!! Yeah Parker!!!!
Ella Clair (Heather and Chad's)
Izzy (Isabell--also Heather and Chad's)
Me and Shauna after a long run. Ugh....it was so hot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home