Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More weird and 'wonderful'??

After some un-savory comments and a suggestion or two that things on my "weird" list weren't really that weird, I have some additions to make. I'm feeling weirder by the second!

  • Tan lines. LOVE 'em. Well, in particular, I love my watch line. Won't lay out w/out my watch on. What can I say....I like to track my progress.
  • I cannot STAND for my nose to be touched by anyone else--particularly pinched. Don't try it...I will hit you.
  • I'm kind of scared of 'little people' and DEFINATELY am scared of clowns--thanks to Stephen King's "It" and the fact that "they all float down here!"
  • There is a blog that I accidentally came upon one time, and now I read it consistantly. Don't know the person, never will--but something about it draws me in. I kind of feel like a stalker.
  • I really want to drop the "professional" part of my life and work outside--like in a nursery (plants) or as a lifeguard or something like that.
  • I can watch re-runs of 80's sitcoms or those stupid MTV shows (real world, road rules, etc...) for DAYS on end. And have...

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger amyj said...

Wait...are you calling me weird, too? I mean, Roseanne rules, clowns are scary, cats are icky, arm hair is gross...

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Robin made us scared of little people too:)
sb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home