Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bath County Triathlon

Finally! At last!!! Some pix from the HARDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE!!! The Bath County Triathlon was about a month ago in Warm Springs, VA--almost WV--in the Allegheney Mountains. Here are some shots from the race...thanks, Shauna!

Susan, Anne and I in the transition area...pre-race (notice I still look happy!)
Looking FLY in a wetsuit!!! NOT!!!
Lake Moomaw--where the swim takes place...gorgeous!
Can you see us waving? From L to R--Anne, me and Susan
And they're off!!!
Coming in from the worst bike ride EVER!!!!
I'm soooo tired!!!! At the post-race bbq.
Susan and her folks...the BEST cheerleaders EVER!!!
Still standing! Way to go girls! Shauna met me out on the run about 1/2 way thru...couldn't have done it without you, my friend!
The sunrise farmhouse we rented for the weekend....so gorgeous. The view behind it is FABULOUS.
I still love the anchovie--even tho she almost killed me in the race!! :)
It's never so bad that you can't get thru it!!!!
I'm not sure what she's doing...but it looks fun, yeah??!!!
After the race we went to the "warm springs"--it was beautiful. Lots of great conversation, good food and great friends. Thanks, girls for sharing it with me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home