Saturday, June 03, 2006

Home Sweet Home...

I thought some of you who have never seen where I live (my fam, obviously) might like to see a pic or two.... It's nothing special, but it's all mine!!! Well actually, that's not true--it's all Scott's (my landlord). But here are a few pics. It's small and cozy, but not too bad!

Bedroom
And living room!
It's like an IKEA showroom! Only not as nice!! :)
I just realized in this picture that my bed isn't made...see the pillows!!! Oh no!
My bike! Prepped for storage with the front wheel off...
I'll add pics of the yard and front of the house soon!

4 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

I like the digs....

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do the cats get along with Austin?

Alana

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Very well, in fact! They really ignore him...and he is just so sweet that he let's them take over everything. They stay upstairs with Scott most of the time and he shares! On occassion, Nixon will freak out and hiss at him, but I've also seen them secretly snuggling!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Do you remember the time my mom's dog snapped at one of your cats? I was so embarrassed! (Did Shauna tell you my mom had to put her dog to sleep? It was so sad.)

Austin is such a sweet dog. I used to play with him when I lived there b/c I missed Katie so much.

Alana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home