Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Grateful....

It's been awhile....I could use the reminder....

I'm grateful for:

1. Friends. I have the best friends in the world. I have been blessed with an amazing group of "old friends" who have stuck by me. I am awed at God's goodness in providing me with such a good group of friends in DC, too.

2. Family. It was so good to see them last week. I forget how lucky I am. And even luckier with all the amazing extended fam, too. God is good.

3. Health. I did a really, REALLY hard race on Saturday. (Again, details to come...) I was amazed at how much our bodies can do--even when our minds don't want to!

4. Wealth. I'm not rich. In fact, more often than not, I'm just getting by. But I am RICH. BIG TIME. Way richer than like 98% of the world. It is so humbling. And such a huge responsibility to be a good steward.

5. Time. It's flying by. It's so precious. I don't have enough of it. But I'm loving every minute of spending it this summer so far. Just lucky, I guess--except I don't believe in luck! ;)

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

you didn't see ALL the family you should be thankful for!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home