Saturday, June 03, 2006

OBX

So....the Outer Banks is sweet. We had absolutely gorgeous weather and a great time! Amy P. James came up from Fayetteville, Shauna, Anne and I joined her from DC. It was hot and sunny--not a cloud in the sky the whole time until we left. We didn't do anything even remotely related to Kitty Hawk--sad but true. But we all got tans!!!

One nite at sunset before dinner.
Working on the tans....
The view from our condo.
Not everyone has gotten me their pics yet (hint, hint, girls...) so these are all I have for now!
Fun things we did:
1. Dune jumping. I don't have the pics but you can see them on amykjames.epoynm.com
2. Eating out. We had alot of great food--best crablegs I've had in years! And bbq, too! Twice!
3. Shopping--thankfully, there wasn't much! :)
4. Laying at the pool drinking daquiris--at 11:30 am!!! Shauna was so excited she even did pool tricks!
5. Getting to hang with 3 of my greatest friends and having no traffic at all on the way home!! Wahoo!!!
Oh..and we did stop to see the Gravedigger....

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAHHH!! The GraveDigger is SCARY! I'm sad I couldn't come with. Y'all had good fun.
mk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home