Saturday, June 17, 2006

ARKANSAS

Here I am in Hot Springs. Stayed with Heather and Chad and Ella and Isabel last nite. So much fun. I got to see my mom and Parker again yesterday before they took off for a wedding in Texas. It has been a fabulous week and weekend so far. My dad stayed home, so I'm going home tonite to spend the nite with him and tomorrow for Father's Day before I head back to DC via Southwest at 2:40. Some fun things I've done:

1. Got to take Sarah (my boss) home for dinner to meet the fam and to hang out with Heather and Chad. Now she's wondering how she ever lived life fully as a yankee! ;)
2. Have gotten to get some good food--LaHacienda, Facci's, mom's cooking....so bad for my training...but oh so good!
3. Parker--that boy is so much fun. And so tall. I'm amazed at who he's growing into.
4. Going shopping with Heather today. I know I miss her all the time--but I forget how much until I see her.
5. Father's Day--so glad I'll get to be with my dad. And just us. Such a neat blessing.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

welcome back to the blogosphere Kotter :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home