Monday, June 05, 2006

Sooo tired....

I can barely move. I'm so sleepy. I wish I could say it's b/c I kicked butt in my first tri of the season....alas, mostly it's just b/c I didn't sleep a wink the nite before (Saturday) and had to get up at 4 am for the race....and then after, instead of taking a nap, I went to the pool! Oh, and now I'm working summer hours at work (7 to 5--but get off at noon on Friday's!). So my commute isn't as long due to traffic, but I have to get up extra early!

So this weekend was fun....Friday--celebrated Jeannie's b-day. Happy Birthday!!! Dinner w/ Anne and Susan Mc at Loriol Plaza. Saturday--spent the day in the house then met Lisa and Jessica in Old Town for dinner (spaghetti carbo load) and ice cream (no excuse). Sunday morning, tri at 6am (made it despite the beltway being closed). Then on to the pool and a bbq at the Dawson house. Not too shabby a weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home