Friday, February 10, 2006

Blizzard of '06...

It's only appropriate...I mean, I was here in the blizzard of '96! Now that they are predicting a huge nor'easterner, it's only right that I get locked in during the blizzard of '06! If history proves to repeat itself, I'm betting that the 10-12 inches we are predicted to get will actually be 10-12 hours of being unable to buy bread, milk or toiletpaper and bad traffic and that's about it! Regardless, after work I'm headed to the hacienda to feed the kitties and pack a big bag--I'm getting snowed in in Maryland! Whoopee!! Movies and snowpants, here I come!!!

Speaking of...WELCOME TO THE WORLD NATALIE CLAIRE (sp?)!!!!! Cheers to Jim and Katie McMurry who welcomed their healthy daughter into the world last nite around 10:30 ish! Thank Heaven for little girls!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

I should be there. I remember us trapped together (how sweet...or was it miserable?!) in 96! What a day...and another day...and another day.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home