Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Rocky Mountain High

I'm starting to get really nervous about my trip to Denver next weekend. So much to do to get ready! I leave on the 4th and return the nite of the 16th. That's a long time for a business trip! I just bought our plane tickets yesterday. That's funny because my friend Nancy who's coming out to visit while I'm there has had hers for like 2 weeks! While I'm there, I'll be visiting the BSF class in Denver for the last 2 Monday's of the semester. That should be fun. Otherwise, my hotel has a gym, hottub, bar, restaraunt, wireless internet, Starbucks, all the necessities. We even have fridges and microwaves in our rooms! AND a free breakfast...NOT continental--but a breakfast bar. Nice. I bet I can make many lunches AND breakfast out of that! So all that good stuff....I shouldn't be nervous. I can't help but think there will be snow. And lot's of it! Urgh! And possible flight delays...double urgh. Oh well...at least I'll be on a direct flight! And, once I return, I'll only have 6 days till I go home for Christmas! Wahoo!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

fun stuff, I will be in Denver this Friday...for a few hours, lay-over...

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

It'll be so fun Christy. Think Kazakhstan only WAAAAAAAYYYYYY better :)You will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home