Friday, May 23, 2008

Moving on up....

That's right. I'm moving. To a DE-lux apartment....in the sky...high...high. Well, not exactly in the sky....but it is in DC on the 3rd floor. I'm moving in w/ my friend Nancy (Fancy) who is moving to France-y at the end of June. I'll be moving over this weekend and staying until August the 1st--at which time me, Tango and our new friend Jen will move into the fabulous house we are currently searching for in either Arlington or Bethesda!

It's all on the DL right now...I have not yet given Scott my notice. Things have gotten kind of weird around the homestead, so I'm not telling him until I get my stuff out. I'll still give him a 30 day notice and all, so no worries for you legal eagles.

In the meantime...I'm kind of freaking out for several reasons:

-it all being on the DL causes some stress...have to be all quiet and secretive w/ the boxes.
-I have waaaaay more junk than i thought
-organizing a double move is kind of exhausting

I'm really excited for several reasons, too:

-I cannot WAIT to have a place of my own!! Do you know how long all my stuff has been in storage???
-so fun to look for a house. It's just fun!
-cannot wait to live w/ Tango!!!
-change is good. scary, but good.

Anyay--throw up a prayer for me for all the logistics. And if you are a friend in the metro DC area reading this...please come over Tuesday afternoon and help me pack the moving truck and transport to and fill up the storage unit. Many thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home