Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday Blessings...

Happy Birthday, Landon!!!!

Today, my precious baby boy turns 1!!! It is so hard to believe that it's been a year ago today!

He loves cake!
Who wouldn't love this cute cake...
I spent much of the afternoon he was born pacing back and forth from Discovery to Starbucks after Mom called and told me that Lori was being rushed to the hospital. And then I talked to Jeff and he was so upset...the baby was so early--10 weeks early, and so little. It was so scary. First Lisa walked and prayed with me...then I ran into Chris, then Anne. Then at BSF that nite I talked to Lori. Anne and I prayed for them right about the time he was being born. 3lbs and 2 oz. later, there he was! And now...1 year later--he's walking and talking and being so stinking cute you can barely stand it!
Apparently, at the sound of the dishes being done, he's there!!
Happy Birthday, you sweet little monkey!!! Cee Cee loves you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home