Thursday, August 17, 2006

Out o' control...

Busy. That single word has characterized my entire summer. I haven't been home more than 1 or 2 days a week in months. Whew. Work is CRAZY. I mean--C-R-A-Z-Y. Soooo busy. I love it, tho. And I feel like I'm pretty good at it. I have moments of near-breakdown from sheer over-stimulation, but otherwise, I love it. I love my team. We have started doing "team things"---we had a bbq, next weekend we're taking a boat out on the ocean. It's alot of fun. And the big plus is, I really like everybody--like I would probably be friends with them anyway, even if we didn't work together. It's nice.

I had a great time in AR. It was too short, too rushed. But it was good to get some time at Amy's and with her girls. I can't get over how big they are. But they are fun and beautiful.

I'm very excited about the new nephew! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a tad disappointed for no girl....

Shauna is moving on Labor Day weekend looks like, or right before. Very sad. But we are having a great time--poor Danny all by hisself in Alabama and we're up here livin' it up! It's so nice to have this time just us. What a huge blessing.

It's a good day. A very good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home