Sunday, July 30, 2006

MMMMM....sunny Sunday...

Yummy. I just left the pool after 3 hours of sunshine bliss. And I had 4 hours yesterday. I have to say, I'm looking bronzed! :) It's been a good day. I'm glad, because Sunday's are unusually hard for me. I've never been able to explain it, but usually by mid-afternoon on Sunday's, I'm feeling meloncholy--or at worst--flat out depressed. Maybe it's because I don't dread going to work tomorrow, or maybe it's the sun-endorphins....either way, it's been a great day.

It's been awhile...so here's my newest list.

Grateful.

1. Summer. I love seasons--except winter. It's nice to have real seasons up here. And to have a summer that isn't crazy hot--but still has stinkin' hot days like today.

2. God's Word. Heard a great sermon today. Powerful and written just for me. I don't know how many times I've read Phillipians, but today was almost like the first.

3. Wealth. I've spent much of this weekend fretting about money. I have a slight situation that is causing me some pressure. But I know that if worse comes to worse, I probably won't ever end up on the street. I am rich--even tho I'm kind of poor.

4. Pets. I love my sweet kitties and that big, red dog. They make me laugh.

5. Shauna. I'm blessed beyond measure to have a best friend who is so precious. And who loves the Lord so well. And who prays for me so hard. I'm so sad to see her go. But I'm so glad she's going where she wants to be. Besides, odds are good I'll end up in B'ham someday myself! ;)

Have a blessed and happy Sunday. I know I am.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home