Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Top 10 things I'm looking forward to at Christmas:

10. Tropical weather. Well, probably not TROPICAL...but compared to here it is!
9. Seeing the new baby girl James...and the big girl James and big girl Brinkley and the big girl Ivey!!
8. Going to Fellowship North for church.
7. Eating at Taco Tico.....mmmmmmm.....
6. Driving my mom's car.
5. Riding the Gator and the 4-wheeler.
4. Feeling like I'm "home" but being ready to go "home", too.
3. Spending time with my family and friends.
2. Presents. Don't lie...you're looking forward to it, too.
1. Parker!!! We get him the entire holiday this year!

What about you?

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

Hello! What about seeing your favorite cousin? I see you left this off the list.....blogging error I am sure...evil computers.

1. Duck hunting
2. Ethan and the paper and bows
3. The girls' sweet smiles
4. Seeing family
5. duck hunting
6. absolutely the presents
7. a little time off to hang with friends
8. lots of good food
9. the sweets...wow
10. duck hunting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home