Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Denver, here I come!!!

So I have to travel the next few months for my job. Kind of exciting. A tad bit inconvienant (considering Christmas is coming up). And a little scary. Cause I really hate to fly. Particularly in the winter. And in snow. And anywhere near mountains. Sooooo....add all those things up and OF COURSE I get to fly to Denver in December. Actually, what you get is a scene that looks terrifyingly similar to Alive. So anyway-that's where I'm headed Dec. 4-16th. I'll be teaching for 2 weeks at the DOJ office in downtown Denver. Good news: Lisa (my friend and boss) is going too--so I won't be alone! Even tho we all know how much I LOVE to be alone. Ahem. Skiing--there is great skiing there! And I'm going!!! AND--my friend Nancy is coming to visit for the weekend that I will be there!!! (yeah, Nancy!!!) And, of course, we're going skiing! I invited a couple of other friends, too...so hopefully, they'll be able to make it out as well--CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A BLAST!!! Also good news...I think with my per diem I can pay for my skiing and maybe some of my Christmas presents, too!!!! (Good thing, cause it's gonna cost me a million to get home for Christmas this year.) I'm very excited. So here's to the mountains!!! May they be taller and covered with more snow than these pitiful specimens at Ski Liberty in PA!! Oh--and may all bones remain in tact!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

Ok, I am so envious...I want to go skiing so badly. The only skiing I've ever done is water skiing. Jessica and I say that in 06, for our 10th wedding anniversary we are going to go snow skiing in New England and stay in a cozy, romantic inn.

I'll be praying about those bones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home