Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Worn out...

So all this rain isn't helping my mood any...but I've been so sleepy for like 4 days now I can barely walk straight! I have been on a no-sleep jag for several days now, and it's catching up with me! Last nite I took a xanax and drank a glass of wine (out of a plastic cup) out of sheer desperation! Good news--I slept--bad news, I've been groggy all day. Oh well...the price you pay, right?

Today I'm meeting Vargas (an old Discovery buddy) for happy hour. So excited to see him!

It's finally stopped raining--it got really pretty for a few minutes at lunch today, which was nice. It's been raining/storming for 3 days now.

Work is CRAZY. It's getting busier by the moment. Summer is gonna be PSYCHO!

Trying to plan 2 trips--one home for a visit (probably June)--one other one that I can't discuss here b/c its a surprise. We'll see if either come together!

Blah, blah, blah....

Not much else to say!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger amyj said...

Please tell me your surprise trip involves me and a beach...
It's raining here, too. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home