Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Weekend!

Here it is Sunday nite--Oscar's Nite--and I'm watching Click with Adam Sandler. Never been much of an Oscar's groupie.... It's been a good weekend. Kind of sick all weekend--spent Friday nite at church for a missions dinner, then doing my taxes at Dawson House (Anne's). Saturday, had a super fun brunch with some girls from BSF, did a condo open house thingy, shopping for a fancy dress, finished taxes and crashed at Dawson again. Sunday moring we got a snow storm! 6 inches of snow in like 3 hours!! We've been snowed in all day/nite...watching movies, eating chili, doing taxes....very grown-up of us! ;) Good times.

Not excited about going back to work tomorrow....but looking forward to a fun week! Have the women's retreat next weekend!

It's time for a reminder....tag, if you are reading this....you are IT!

Grateful:

1. Health. Lots of scary and sad news about friends this week. Good friend of the family had a wreck and was submerged under water; and old friend in LR has cancer. Praise God for His grace and goodness.
2. Family. I miss mine. Chad came up to visit a couple of weekends ago--and I just didn't know how much that would make me homesick. But it did. And I miss that precious baby. Good to have family.
3. Blessings. This week I found out that my cc benefits are indeed going to pay my deductible and fees from my wreck this Christmas--Praise the Lord! Also, I'm gonna get back a fairly significant tax return! I'm so grateful.
4. Hopes. I have big hopes for a race this summer in my hometown...hoping to be joined by friends and family--nervous that it won't come together...but here's to enjoying the excitement of planning!
5. Friends. I've likely worn out my welcome this weekend, but mine have let me crash all weekend to do my taxes on their internet connection, watch their movies and eat their chili. Thanks ladies.

Here's to a blessed Lord's day. Have a great week!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger amyj said...

Why do you need a fancy dress???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home