Saturday, December 02, 2006

Go Terps!

So....probably part of the reason I've been sick all stinking week is because last Saturday nite, I spent the evening at the Maryland vs. Wake Forrest game in College Park. I've become a Terps fan for a couple of reasons--one, there is no chance EVER that they will play against Alabama, and two, Maryland was Bear Bryant's very first job as head football coach--a stretch, I know...but I can live with it. It certainly helps that my best peeps up here went to MD, and most of them (thank you, Anne) root hard for Alabama. So. The Terps lost--big time, but we had AWESOME seats (thank you Maya and Adam) for 2 of us--so we sat there the first quarter, till Nancy and Abby got kicked out--then we headed up to the nosebleed section. Left at halftime to head to Santa Fe--some sort of iconic bar there. Fun times.
Nose bleed section
Abby, Nancy, Anne and me--still in the pimpin' seats.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on Terps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home