Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's been too long...and I'm still grateful.

It's been awhile, and after a long, hard, crazy week, it's good to be reminded of good things:

1. Communication: I am so grateful for the phone and email--I miss my girl, Shauna, and I've relied heavily on these this week! Can't wait for her to get here next weekend!!!

2. Family: I've been working on Lori's (my sis-in-law) baby shower in November, and even tho it's alot of work, it's so exciting to prepare for a new baby--Landon! I'm so grateful for my family--and blessed to have Lori in it, too.

3. Music: I've missed Fellowship North and the praise team probably most out of everything at "home." Well...."home" is here now....and I'm going to start singing with a team at 4th on Sunday nites! It's not exactly the same...but I'm so excited!!! AND, my awesome friend, Susan, is on the team, too!

4. Forgiveness: I need so much of it. And thankfully, many of the people whom I care about most, are quick to extend it to me. Sometimes my own depravity just hits me smack in the face...and when it does, all I want is to be forgiven. What a gift to understand that I have it FOR REAL. I am in awe of God's goodness to me.

5. Work: I still love my job. It kind of scares me. Like, I think, something's got to go wrong, right??? Can you really love your job this much?? I totally do. What a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home