Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Landon Taylor Rogers

What a strong name...for a strong baby boy! My new nephew was born Monday nite at about 8:30pm EST. He is only 31 weeks in the womb, so he was super early and he is tiny--3lbs and 2 oz to be exact! But praise the Lord, he's healthy! He's having some trouble breathing, but they have not had to put him on a ventilator, so that is great news! Otherwise, mom and baby are doing very well! A big thank you to everyone who prayed--God has answered our prayers! Please continue to remember Lori--especially her blood pressure; and Landon, particularly his lung development.

Pictures to follow--no one has been able to send me any yet....hopefully soon! All I have are on my phone...so I can't share yet.

Today I'm thankful: "But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." Psalm 86:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home