Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Parker's funny...

If you know me at all--which if you are reading this you likely do...you know I have a 5 year old nephew, Parker, whom I happen to like a whole lot. One of my favorite things about him is that he will not be bs'd. He speaks and expects the truth. Let me give you an example...the other day we were talking on the phone and I asked him if he had been saying his prayers at night. He said, "well, no. Not every nite." I proceeded to tell him how important it was for him to pray every nite, how much God wants to talk to him and know him and all that good stuff. Parker then asked me--"well, can't he hear what I'm thinking?" When I said yes, he said, "okay, I'll think something to him tonite." As funny as it was, it does bring the question...does thinking a prayer "count???" Yes...this is my nephew...already figuring out the good shortcuts!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said...

WOW, he is getting so BIG. We have got to have a family get together for Christmas just so we can all see each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home