Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Baby!!!

One of the greatest things about being single is that I get to live vicariously through my friends' lives with children. I get all the joys and fun of children with none of the hard stuff or expense(well-on occassion I do the hard stuff)! While I can't wait to have kids of my own, selfishly, I have to say I think I have the best of both worlds right now! The only problem is that most of my babies live in Arkansas and I live in DC!!! I'm missing it!!! What I miss most, right this second, is the new James baby girl--Abby (see below). She has made Kate a big sister, and apparently, quite the little mommy-to-be. Congrats, John and Amy! "Good job, fellas!!!" *note: the quote "good job, fellas" refers to the shrimp in Shark Tale--hence the name of this blog...what can I say? Will Smith does it for me! :)
Baby Abby
Big Sister Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home